The Volans VL-U3M2S external USB 3.0 to M.2 (NGFF) enclosure turns your SATA M.2 solid state drive into a portable, high speed USB 3.0 drive. Get higher external performance by using an M.2 SSD in place of a platter drive, harnessing the full potential of your USB 3.0 computer system.
The enclosure supports UASP, enabling you to achieve transfer speeds up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-enabled host computer. This slim, pocket-sized SSD enclosure has been specifically engineered for mobility.
The enclosure features a lightweight yet durable design, which fits easily into your pocket or laptop bag. For further convenience, the enclosure is powered entirely using the USB host bus and requires no external power adapter.
- Designed for M Key or B+M Key based on SATA M.2 SSD only
- Premium aluminium exterior with small, portable design
- Support USB Super-speed (5Gbps)/High-speed(480Mbps)/ Full-speed (12Mbps) operation
- Support windows 2000/XP/ VISTA /7/8/10, Mac9.2, Linux 2.4.2 and above
- Support M.2 NGFF SATA I/II/III SSD, up to 2TB or more
- Fits size for MS01/02：30*22mm/42*22mm
- Fits size for MS03：30*22mm/42*22mm/60*22mm/80*22mm
- LED power/status indicators
- Easy installation
|Description:||USB 3.0 to M.2 NGFF SSD Mini External Enclosure|
|Interfaces:||Supports USB Super-speed(5Gbps)/
Compliance with USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification
|Application:||Supports M.2 modules in format 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 with key M or key B+M based on SATA ONLY, up to 2TB.|
|Dimensions:||106 (L) x40 (W) x 10.5(H) mm|
|Cable:||Micro USB-B (M) to USB-A (M) cable|
|LED Indicator:||Power and HDD activity|
|Power Requirements:||DC5V supplied by the Computer|
|OS Requirements||Windows2000 / XP / VISTA/7/8/10, Mac OS 9.X and Linux2.4.2.|